English   español  
Por favor, use este identificador para citar o enlazar a este item: http://hdl.handle.net/10261/45805
Compartir / Impacto:
Estadísticas
Add this article to your Mendeley library MendeleyBASE
Visualizar otros formatos: MARC | Dublin Core | RDF | ORE | MODS | METS | DIDL
Título

Morphological, molecular and pathological characteristics of Rhizoctonia-Iike fungi from Spanish forest nurseries

AutorMartín, María P. ; El Bakali, M.A.
Palabras clavePathogenicity
RFLP
Pinus
Quercus
Fecha de publicación2000
EditorFinnish Forest Research Institute
CitaciónMetsäntutkimuslaitoksen tiedonantoja 781: 139-149 (2000)
ResumenSixty-five Rhizoctonia-like fungal isolates were obtained from plants exhibiting symptons of root disease from a forest nursery (Pinus and Quercus) in Spain or form samples sent to the laboratory of plant health (DARP, Generalitat de Catalunya). Three morphocultural groups were obtained: two groups (85%) were binucleate Rhizoctonia and the other (15%) were multinucleate and belonged to R. solani AG-5. The binucleates did not anastomose with the known AG isolates tested. RFLP-based dendrogram grouped binucleate isolates separately from multinucleate. Pathogenicity tests showed the multinucleate isolates were more aggressive than the binucleates against germinating seeds of Monterey pine.
URIhttp://hdl.handle.net/10261/45805
ISSN0358-4283
Aparece en las colecciones: (RJB) Comunicaciones congresos
Ficheros en este ítem:
Fichero Descripción Tamaño Formato  
2000_MPMartin_Metla 781.pdf560,47 kBAdobe PDFVista previa
Visualizar/Abrir
Mostrar el registro completo
 


NOTA: Los ítems de Digital.CSIC están protegidos por copyright, con todos los derechos reservados, a menos que se indique lo contrario.